Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Oreos


6" x 6" Oil on Panel

Sold

I like Oreos. Actually these are Trader Joe's peppermint version and they are good. I used to keep a box of Oreos and Diet Coke on hand in the studio - for emergencies, when paintings go bad. Well, I have dumped that practice, but I did eat some models before this painting was completed.

As I was finishing up this painting, I wondered if I will ever be a realist, probably not, but that is okay. I am just trying to do 100 daily paintings, so I can be a better painter. This is numer 29. No, I won't show you all of them!

2 comments:

Sri Debi said...

Great, you sold Oreos. Who got it? This is the first time I've seen all your entries. I have been spending time on blogs the last couple days. Since we've been snowed in. And snowing now. Again. One of your links to a post is broken, maybe you removed it?

Edie Dean said...

My hairdresser got this one. It was fun to paint.
It is snowing here too! So, much! Too much now!